According to its version number, the remote version of Squid is prone to a to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability because the proxy server fails to adequately bounds-check user-supplied data before copying it to an insufficiently sized buffer. Successfully exploiting this issue allows remote attackers to consume excessive memory, resulting in a denial-of-service condition. Note that to exploit this issue, an attacker must be a legitimate client user of the proxy. The Squid 3.x branch is vulnerable.
Upgrade to newer Version if available.
- Trend Micro OfficeScan Client Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- ZNC NULL Pointer Dereference Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- ngIRCd SSL/TLS Support MOTD Request Multiple Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- Wireshark Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - July 12 (Windows)
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Unspecified Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)