This host is installed with Sun VirtualBox or xVM VirtualBox and is prone to Denial Of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attacker to exhaust the kernel memory of the guest operating system, leading to a Denial of Service against the guest operating system running in a virtual machine. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to Sun VirtualBox version 3.0.10 or Sun xVM VirtualBox 2.0.12 http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
The flaw is due to the unspecified vulnerability in Guest Additions, via unknown vectors.
Sun VirtualBox version 3.x before 3.0.10 Sun xVM VirtualBox 1.6.x and 2.0.x before 2.0.12, 2.1.x, and 2.2.x
- Apache 'mod_proxy_ftp' Module Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Linux)
- Kingsoft Antivirus 'KisKrnl.sys' Driver Denial of Service Vulnerability
- ZNC NULL Pointer Dereference Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco VPN Client for Windows 'StartServiceCtrlDispatche' Local Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Samba 'client/mount.cifs.c' Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability