This host is installed with Sun VirtualBox or xVM VirtualBox and is prone to Denial Of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attacker to exhaust the kernel memory of the guest operating system, leading to a Denial of Service against the guest operating system running in a virtual machine. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to Sun VirtualBox version 3.0.10 or Sun xVM VirtualBox 2.0.12 http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
The flaw is due to the unspecified vulnerability in Guest Additions, via unknown vectors.
Sun VirtualBox version 3.x before 3.0.10 Sun xVM VirtualBox 1.6.x and 2.0.x before 2.0.12, 2.1.x, and 2.2.x
- ngIRCd SSL/TLS Support MOTD Request Multiple Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- Sun VirtualBox or xVM VirtualBox Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- MDaemon imap server DoS(2)
- Samba 'client/mount.cifs.c' Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Wireshark IEEE 802.11 Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)