This host is installed with Sun VirtualBox or xVM VirtualBox and is prone to Denial Of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attacker to exhaust the kernel memory of the guest operating system, leading to a Denial of Service against the guest operating system running in a virtual machine. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to Sun VirtualBox version 3.0.10 or Sun xVM VirtualBox 2.0.12 http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
The flaw is due to the unspecified vulnerability in Guest Additions, via unknown vectors.
Sun VirtualBox version 3.x before 3.0.10 Sun xVM VirtualBox 1.6.x and 2.0.x before 2.0.12, 2.1.x, and 2.2.x
- Wireshark PPP And NFS Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- WinFTP Server PASV Command Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Hummingbird Connectivity FTP service XCWD Overflow
- TheGreenBow IPSec VPN Client Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- TYPSoft FTP Server 'APPE' and 'DELE' Commands DOS Vulnerability