This host is running Surge-FTP Server and is prone to multiple reflected cross-site scripting vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary html or scripting code in a user's browser session in the context of a vulnerable application/website. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Input passed through the POST parameters 'fname', 'last', 'class_name', 'filter', 'domainid', and 'classid' in '/cgi/surgeftpmgr.cgi' is not sanitized properly. Allowing the attacker to execute HTML code into admin's browser session.
Surge-FTP version 23b6
- Home FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Cerberus FTP Server Long Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- VicFTPS 'LIST' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Femitter FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Cerberus FTP Server 'ALLO' Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability