It is possible to connect to the remote database service using default credentials. Description : The remote Sybase SQL Anywhere / Adaptive Server Anywhere server uses default credentials ('DBA' / 'SQL'). An attacker may use this flaw to execute commands against the remote host, as well as read your database content.
Change the default password.
- SAP MaxDB 'serv.exe' Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- MySQL 5.x Unspecified Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities
- Oracle Database Server 'RDBMS' component Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Linux)