The remote database server is affected by an information disclosure vulnerability. Description : The remote Sybase SQL Anywhere / Adaptive Server Anywhere database is configured to listen for client connection broadcasts, which allows an attacker to see the name and port that the Sybase SQL Anywhere / Adaptive Server Anywhere server is running on.
Switch off broadcast listening via the '-sb' switch when starting Sybase.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- IBM DB2 'DT_RPATH' Insecure Library Loading Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 02 Jan14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 July14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Chaining Functionality DRDA Module DoS Vulnerability