The remote database server is affected by an information disclosure vulnerability. Description : The remote Sybase SQL Anywhere / Adaptive Server Anywhere database is configured to listen for client connection broadcasts, which allows an attacker to see the name and port that the Sybase SQL Anywhere / Adaptive Server Anywhere server is running on.
Switch off broadcast listening via the '-sb' switch when starting Sybase.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerability-04 July-2013 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 02 Jan14 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL 'bitsubstr' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 XSLT Library Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 XML Feature DoS and CREATE VARIABLE Security Bypass Vulnerabilities