The remote database service has an account with a blank password. Description : The remote Sybase SQL server has the default 'sa' account enabled without any password. An attacker may use this flaw to execute commands against the remote host as well as read database content.
Either disable this account or set a password for it.
- IBM DB2 Audit Facility Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)
- MySQL 5.5.20 Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- MySQL 5.x Unspecified Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Vulnerabilities - July 06
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Nov12 (Windows)