This plugin checks that the remote host has Symantec AntiVirus Corporate installed and properly running, and makes sure that the latest Vdefs are loaded. This NVT has been depreciated as it produces false positives. Also it is not referenced by any other NVT.
Make sure SAVCE is installed, running and using the latest VDEFS.
- Microsoft Word Could Allow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft Autorun Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability (08-038)
- Microsoft Office Products Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows2k3 Active Directory 'BROWSER ELECTION' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- PuTTY window title escape character arbitrary command execution