This plugin checks that the remote host has Symantec AntiVirus Corporate installed and properly running, and makes sure that the latest Vdefs are loaded. This NVT has been depreciated as it produces false positives. Also it is not referenced by any other NVT.
Make sure SAVCE is installed, running and using the latest VDEFS.
- Microsoft HTML Help Workshop buffer overflow vulnerability
- Microsoft Sidebar and Gadgets Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2719662)
- Microsoft Windows DNS Devolution Third-Level Domain Name Resolving Weakness (971888)
- WS_FTP client weak stored password
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 and earlier vulnerability (Win)