This plug-in detects the version of Web+ CGI. The Web+ CGI has a known vulnerability that enables a remote attacker to gain access to local files. This bug is known to exist in Web+ 4.X as of March 1999, and probably exists in all previous versions as well. This test in itself does not verify the vulnerability but rather tries to discover the version of Web+ which is installed.
- NetSaro Enterprise Messenger Cross Site Scripting and HTML Injection Vulnerabilities
- Bugzilla 'Install/Filesystem.pm' Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- OpenEMR Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Ariadne Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Brekeke PBX Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability