This host is installed with Terminal Server Client and is prone to multiple buffer overflow vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation allows attackers to execute arbitrary code, crash the application or deny service to legitimate users. Impact Level: Application.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Multiple flaws are due to a boundary error in the 'tsc_launch_remote()' function, when processing a 'hostname', 'username', 'password' and 'domain' parameters.
Terminal Server Client version 0.150
- Mereo 'GET' Request Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Simple Web Server Connection Header Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- KMPlayer '.mp3' File Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Novell iManager jclient 'EnteredAttrName' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows Media Player '.mpg' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability