This host has TheGreenBow IPSec VPN Client installed and is prone to Denial of Service vulnerability.
Attackers can exploit this issue via crafted requests to x80000034 IOCTL probably involving an input or output buffer size of 0 to cause denial of service. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to a NULL-pointer dereference error in 'tgbvpn.sys' driver when processing x80000034 IOCTLs.
TheGreenBow IPSec VPN Client version 4.61.003 and prior on Windows.
- PHP pdo_sql_parser.re 'PDO' extension DoS vulnerability (Windows)
- Wireshark IKE Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Wireshark SMB dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- ZNC NULL Pointer Dereference Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Local Denial of Service Vulnerability-01 Oct2013 (Linux)