This host is installed with TOR and is prone to Privilege Escalation vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker gain privileges and escalate the privileges in malicious ways.
Upgrade to the latest version 0.2.0.32 http://www.torproject.org/download.html.en
The flaws are due to, - an application does not properly drop privileges to the primary groups of the user specified by the User Parameter. - a ClientDNSRejectInternalAddresses configuration option is not always enforced which weaknesses the application security.
Tor version 0.2.0.31 or prior.
- South River Technologies WebDrive Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Mozilla Products 'NoWaiverWrapper' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- SMC2804WBR Default Password
- ArcaVir AntiVirus Products Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Mozilla Products Privilege Escalation Vulnerabily (MAC OS X)