The remote host seems to be running TYPSoft FTP 1.10 or earlier. TYPESoft FTP Server is prone to a remote denial of service vulnerability that may allow an attacker to cause the server to crash.
Use a different FTP server.
- Kingsoft Antivirus 'KisKrnl.sys' Driver Denial of Service Vulnerability
- ISC BIND 9 'RRSIG' Record Type Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Wireshark Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - July 12 (Mac OS X)
- Malwarebytes-Anti-Exploit Denial Of Service (Windows)
- SystemTap Unprivileged Mode Multiple Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities