TYPSoft FTP Server is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. This issue allows remote attackers to cause the affected server to stop responding, denying service to legitimate users. TYPSoft FTP Server 1.11 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- wu-ftpd rnfr file overwrite
- Freefloat FTP Server Directory Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Serv-U 'SITE SET TRANSFERPROGRESS ON' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Home FTp Server DOS And Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- ProFTPD mod_tls Module NULL Character CA SSL Certificate Validation Security Bypass Vulnerability