Ubuntu Update for Linux kernel vulnerabilities USN-968-1
Please Install the Updated Packages.
It was discovered that the Ubuntu image shipped on some Dell Latitude 2110 systems was accidentally configured to allow unauthenticated package installations. A remote attacker intercepting network communications or a malicious archive mirror server could exploit this to trick the user into installing unsigned packages, resulting in arbitrary code execution with root privileges.
base-files vulnerability on Ubuntu 9.10 , Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
- Ubuntu Update for apt USN-1215-1
- Ubuntu Update for debian-goodies vulnerability USN-526-1
- Ubuntu Update for apturl, Epiphany, gecko-sharp, gnome-python-extras, liferea, rhythmbox, totem, ubufox, yelp update USN-930-2
- Ubuntu Update for cups, cupsys vulnerability USN-1012-1
- Ubuntu Update for bash USN-2363-1