Ubuntu Update for Linux kernel vulnerabilities USN-1070-1
Please Install the Updated Packages.
It was discovered that Bind incorrectly handled IXFR transfers and dynamic updates while under heavy load when used as an authoritative server. A remote attacker could use this flaw to cause Bind to stop responding, resulting in a denial of service.
bind9 vulnerability on Ubuntu 10.10
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Ubuntu Update for ecryptfs-utils USN-1196-1
- Ubuntu Update for apturl, Epiphany, gecko-sharp, gnome-python-extras, liferea, rhythmbox, totem, ubufox, yelp update USN-930-2
- Ubuntu Update for emacs21, emacs22 vulnerabilities USN-607-1
- Ubuntu Update for ffmpeg USN-1675-1
- Ubuntu Update for dhcp vulnerability USN-531-1