Ubuntu Update for Linux kernel vulnerabilities USN-563-1
Please Install the Updated Packages.
Wei Wang discovered that the SNMP discovery backend did not correctly calculate the length of strings. If a user were tricked into scanning for printers, a remote attacker could send a specially crafted packet and possibly execute arbitrary code. Elias Pipping discovered that temporary files were not handled safely in certain situations when converting PDF to PS. A local attacker could cause a denial of service.
cupsys vulnerabilities on Ubuntu 6.06 LTS , Ubuntu 6.10 , Ubuntu 7.04 , Ubuntu 7.10
- Ubuntu Update for ffmpeg USN-1675-1
- Ubuntu Update for apturl, Epiphany, gecko-sharp, gnome-python-extras, liferea, rhythmbox, totem, ubufox, yelp update USN-930-2
- Ubuntu Update for ca-certificates-java USN-1197-7
- Ubuntu Update for Firefox 3.5 and Xulrunner 1.9.1 vulnerabilities USN-896-1
- Ubuntu Update for bash USN-2363-1