Ubuntu Update for Linux kernel vulnerabilities USN-434-1
Please Install the Updated Packages.
It was discovered that Ekiga had format string vulnerabilities beyond those fixed in USN-426-1. If a user was running Ekiga and listening for incoming calls, a remote attacker could send a crafted call request, and execute arbitrary code with the user's privileges.
ekiga, gnomemeeting vulnerability on Ubuntu 5.10 , Ubuntu 6.06 LTS , Ubuntu 6.10
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Ubuntu Update for bind9 USN-1462-1
- Ubuntu Update for ca-certificates-java USN-1197-8
- Ubuntu Update for clamav vulnerabilities USN-1031-1
- Ubuntu Update for apturl, Epiphany, gecko-sharp, gnome-python-extras, liferea, rhythmbox, totem, ubufox, yelp update USN-930-2
- Ubuntu Update for enigmail regression USN-469-2