uHTTP Server is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue will allow an attacker to view arbitrary local files and directories within the context of the webserver. Information harvested may aid in launching further attacks. uHTTP Server 0.1.0-alpha is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- IOServer Trailing Backslash Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Apache Traffic Server HTTP TRACE Request Remote DoS Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat HTTP NIO Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- Cherokee URI Directory Traversal Vulnerability and Information Disclosure Vulnerability