UnrealIRCd is prone to a buffer-overflow vulnerability. Successful exploits will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition.
Updates are available please see the references for more information.
- VLC Media Player Stack Overflow Vulnerability (Lin-Mar09)
- SIP Express Router Register Buffer Overflow
- IrfanView JPEG-2000 Plugin Remote Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- VLC Media Player USF and Text Subtitles Decoders BOF Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- VMCI/HGFS VmWare Code Execution Vulnerability (Win)