vBulletin is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and to launch other attacks. These issues affect vBulletin 4.0.2 other versions may also be affected.
- OTRS Ticket CustomerID Value Restriction Bypass Vulnerability
- Open Ticket Request System (OTRS) 'AgentTicketZoom' Cross-site scripting Vulnerability
- Firefox Information Disclosure Vulnerability Jan09 (Linux)
- Bitweaver 'edit.php' HTML Injection Vulnerability
- MantisBT 'adm_config_report.php' Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability - January15