VicFTPS is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to download arbitrary files outside of the FTP server root directory. This may aid in further attacks. VicFTPS (Victory FTP Server) 5.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- VicFTPS 'LIST' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Bftpd Unspecified Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Home FTP Server 'MKD' Command Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- vsftpd '__tzfile_read()' Function Heap Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Wing FTP Server Versions Prior to 3.4.1 Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities