VicFTPS is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to download arbitrary files outside of the FTP server root directory. This may aid in further attacks. VicFTPS (Victory FTP Server) 5.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Blackmoon FTP PORT Command Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Core FTP Server 'Type' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- War FTP Daemon CWD/MKD Buffer Overflow
- Surge-FTP Admin Multiple Reflected Cross-site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Serv-U File Server User Directory Information Disclosure Vulnerability