The remote ESXi is missing one or more security related Updates from VMSA-2010-0016. Summary ESX Service Console OS (COS) kernel update, and Likewise packages updates. Relevant releases VMware ESXi 4.1 without patch ESXi410-201010401-SG VMware ESX 4.1 without patches ESX410-201010401-SG, ESX410-201010419-SG VMware ESX 4.0 without patch ESX400-201101401-SG Problem Description a. Service Console OS update for COS kernel This patch updates the service console kernel to fix multiple security issues. b. Likewise package updates Updates to the likewisekrb5, likewiseopenldap, likewiseopen, and pamkrb5 packages address several security issues.
Apply the missing patch(es).
Updated on 2015-03-25
CVE CVE-2009-0844, CVE-2009-0845, CVE-2009-0846, CVE-2009-4212, CVE-2010-0291, CVE-2010-0307, CVE-2010-0415, CVE-2010-0622, CVE-2010-1087, CVE-2010-1088, CVE-2010-1321, CVE-2010-1437
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- VMSA-2012-0016: VMware security updates for vSphere API and ESX Service Console
- VMSA-2012-0001 VMware ESXi and ESX updates to third party library and ESX Service Console
- VMSA-2012-0013 VMware vSphere and vCOps updates to third party libraries.
- VMSA-2013-0012 VMware vSphere updates address multiple vulnerabilities
- VMSA-2012-0012 VMware ESXi update addresses several security issues.