The remote ESXi is missing one or more security related Updates from VMSA-2010-0016. Summary ESX Service Console OS (COS) kernel update, and Likewise packages updates. Relevant releases VMware ESXi 4.1 without patch ESXi410-201010401-SG VMware ESX 4.1 without patches ESX410-201010401-SG, ESX410-201010419-SG VMware ESX 4.0 without patch ESX400-201101401-SG Problem Description a. Service Console OS update for COS kernel This patch updates the service console kernel to fix multiple security issues. b. Likewise package updates Updates to the likewisekrb5, likewiseopenldap, likewiseopen, and pamkrb5 packages address several security issues.
Apply the missing patch(es).
Updated on 2015-03-25
CVE CVE-2009-0844, CVE-2009-0845, CVE-2009-0846, CVE-2009-4212, CVE-2010-0291, CVE-2010-0307, CVE-2010-0415, CVE-2010-0622, CVE-2010-1087, CVE-2010-1088, CVE-2010-1321, CVE-2010-1437
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- VMSA-2011-0007 VMware ESXi and ESX Denial of Service and third party updates for Likewise components and ESX Service Console
- VMSA-2012-0006 VMware ESXi and ESX address several security issues
- VMSA-2010-0018 VMware hosted products and ESX patches resolve multiple security issues
- VMSA-2013-0003 VMware vCenter Server, ESXi and ESX address an NFC Protocol memory corruption and third party library security issues.
- VMSA-2012-0001 VMware ESXi and ESX updates to third party library and ESX Service Console