The remote ESXi is missing one or more security related Updates from VMSA-2012-0012. Summary VMware ESXi update addresses several security issues. Relevant releases ESX 5.0 without patch ESXi500-201207101-SG ESXi 4.1 without patch ESXi410-201208101-SG Problem Description a. ESXi update to third party component libxml2 The libxml2 third party library has been updated which addresses multiple security issues. Solution Apply the missing patch(es).
Updated on 2015-03-25
CVE CVE-2010-4008, CVE-2010-4494, CVE-2011-0216, CVE-2011-1944, CVE-2011-2821, CVE-2011-2834, CVE-2011-3905, CVE-2011-3919, CVE-2012-0841
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- VMSA-2012-0013 VMware vSphere and vCOps updates to third party libraries.
- VMSA-2010-0016 VMware ESXi and ESX third party updates for Service Console and Likewise components
- VMSA-2012-0005 VMware vCenter Server, Orchestrator, Update Manager, vShield, vSphere Client, ESXi and ESX address several security issues
- VMSA-2012-0011 VMware Workstation, Player, Fusion, ESXi and ESX patches address security issues.
- VMSA-2014-0008: VMware vSphere product updates to third party libraries