The remote ESXi is missing one or more security related Updates from VMSA-2012-0012. Summary VMware ESXi update addresses several security issues. Relevant releases ESX 5.0 without patch ESXi500-201207101-SG ESXi 4.1 without patch ESXi410-201208101-SG Problem Description a. ESXi update to third party component libxml2 The libxml2 third party library has been updated which addresses multiple security issues. Solution Apply the missing patch(es).
Updated on 2015-03-25
CVE CVE-2010-4008, CVE-2010-4494, CVE-2011-0216, CVE-2011-1944, CVE-2011-2821, CVE-2011-2834, CVE-2011-3905, CVE-2011-3919, CVE-2012-0841
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- VMSA-2014-0008: VMware vSphere product updates to third party libraries
- VMSA-2012-0016: VMware security updates for vSphere API and ESX Service Console
- VMSA-2010-0016 VMware ESXi and ESX third party updates for Service Console and Likewise components
- VMSA-2010-0007: VMware hosted products, vCenter Server and ESX patches resolve multiple security issues
- VMSA-2012-0012 VMware ESXi update addresses several security issues.