The remote ESXi is missing one or more security related Updates from VMSA-2012-0012. Summary VMware ESXi update addresses several security issues. Relevant releases ESX 5.0 without patch ESXi500-201207101-SG ESXi 4.1 without patch ESXi410-201208101-SG Problem Description a. ESXi update to third party component libxml2 The libxml2 third party library has been updated which addresses multiple security issues. Solution Apply the missing patch(es).
Updated on 2015-03-25
CVE CVE-2010-4008, CVE-2010-4494, CVE-2011-0216, CVE-2011-1944, CVE-2011-2821, CVE-2011-2834, CVE-2011-3905, CVE-2011-3919, CVE-2012-0841
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- VMSA-2014-0003 VMware vSphere Client updates address security vulnerabilities
- VMSA-2011-0003.2 Third party component updates for VMware vCenter Server, vCenter Update Manager, ESXi and ESX
- VMSA-2012-0013 VMware vSphere and vCOps updates to third party libraries.
- VMSA-2014-0008: VMware vSphere product updates to third party libraries
- VMSA-2010-0016 VMware ESXi and ESX third party updates for Service Console and Likewise components