VMware product updates address OpenSSL security vulnerabilities.
Apply the missing patch(es).
a. OpenSSL update for multiple products. OpenSSL libraries have been updated in multiple products to versions 0.9.8za and 1.0.1h in order to resolve multiple security issues.
ESXi 5.5 prior to ESXi550-201406401-SG, ESXi 5.1 without patch ESXi510-201406401-SG, ESXi 5.0 without patch ESXi500-201407401-SG
Checks for missing patches.
Updated on 2015-03-25
CVE CVE-2010-5298, CVE-2014-0198, CVE-2014-0224, CVE-2014-3470
CVSS Base Score: 6.8
- VMSA-2014-0002 VMware vSphere updates to third party libraries
- VMSA-2012-0018: VMware security updates for vCSA and ESXi
- VMSA-2014-0012: VMware vSphere product updates address security vulnerabilities
- VMSA-2014-0006: VMware product updates address OpenSSL security vulnerabilities
- VMSA-2013-0016 VMware ESXi and ESX unauthorized file access through vCenter Server and ESX