The host is installed with VMWare product(s) and is prone to Privilege Escalation vulnerability.
Local attacker can exploit this issue to gain escalated privileges in a guest virtual machine. Impact Level: System
Upgrade your VMWares according to the below link, http://www.vmware.com/security/advisories/VMSA-2009-0015.html
An error occurs while setting the exception code when a '#PF' (page fault) exception arises which can be exploited to gain escalated privileges within VMware guest.
VMware ACE version 2.5.x prior to 2.5.3 Build 185404, VMware Server version 2.0.x prior to 2.0.2 Build 203138, VMware Server version 1.0.x prior to 1.0.10 Build 203137, VMware Player version 2.5.x prior to 2.5.3 Build 185404, VMware Workstation version 6.5.x prior to 6.5.3 Build 185404 on Windows.
- Microsoft Windows Kernel win32k.sys Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- VMware Tools Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)
- Ziproxy Security Bypass Vulnerability
- VMware Products Guest Privilege Escalation Vulnerability - Nov09 (Win)
- HP Linux Imaging and Printing System Security Bypass Vulnerability