vsftpd is prone to a buffer-overflow vulnerability because it fails to perform adequate boundary checks on user- supplied data. Attackers may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary code in the context of the application. Failed attacks will cause denial-of- service conditions. vsftpd 2.3.4 is affected other versions may also be vulnerable.
- Femitter FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- NcFTPD Symbolic Link Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- wu-ftpd ABOR priviledge escalation
- Ricoh DC Software DL-10 FTP Server 'USER' Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Core FTP Server 'Type' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability