The 'vsftpd' FTP server is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. Successfully exploiting this issue allows remote attackers to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users.
Fixes are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Titan FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- pyftpd Multiple Vulnerabilities
- FileZilla Server Port Command Denial of Service
- Serv-U File Server User Directory Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- ProFTPD mod_tls Module NULL Character CA SSL Certificate Validation Security Bypass Vulnerability