The 'vsftpd' FTP server is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. Successfully exploiting this issue allows remote attackers to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users.
Fixes are available. Please see the references for more information.
- TYPSoft FTP Server 'ABORT' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Wing FTP Server Versions Prior to 3.4.1 Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Home FTp Server DOS And Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- XM Easy Personal FTP Server Multiple Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- vsftpd '__tzfile_read()' Function Heap Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability