The WAGO IPC 758 series are prone to a security-bypass vulnerability caused by a set of hard-coded passwords. Successful attacks can allow a remote attacker to gain unauthorized access to the vulnerable device, using the HTTP or TELNET service.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Dlink DIR Multiple Devices Default Login
- Cisco TANDBERG C Series and E/EX Series Default Credentials Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Multiple Barracuda Products Security Bypass and Backdoor Unauthorized Access Vulnerabilities
- NEC Enterprise Server Backdoor Unauthorized Access Vulnerability
- Fujitsu KVM Default Login