Weborf is prone to a denial-of-service vulnerability. Remote attackers can exploit this issue to cause the application to crash, denying service to legitimate users. Versions prior to Weborf 0.12.5 are vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for details.
- Zeus Web Server 'SSL2_CLIENT_HELLO' Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities - (Jan2012)
- Apache Open For Business Weak Password security check
- HTTP File Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Lighttpd 'mod_userdir' Case Sensitive Comparison Security Bypass Vulnerability