Weborf is prone to a denial-of-service vulnerability. Remote attackers can exploit this issue to cause the application to crash, denying service to legitimate users. Versions prior to Weborf 0.12.5 are vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for details.
- CERN httpd CGI name heap overflow
- Monkey HTTP Daemon Invalid HTTP 'Connection' Header Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Serva32 Directory Traversal and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Apache Open For Business Weak Password security check
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities - March 2011