This host is running WinFTP Server and is prone to Denial of Service Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the user crash the application to cause denial of service.
Solution/Patch not available as on 19th December 2008. For updates refer, http://www.wftpserver.com/wftpserver.htm
The flaw is due to an error when handling the PASV and NLST commands. These can be exploited through sending multiple login request ending with PASV command.
Win FTP Server version 2.3.0 or prior.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Malwarebytes-Anti-Exploit Denial Of Service (Windows)
- PHP pdo_sql_parser.re 'PDO' extension DoS vulnerability (Windows)
- OpenOffice senddoc Insecure Temporary File Creation Vulnerability (Win)
- Sun VirtualBox or xVM VirtualBox Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Wireshark SMB dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)