This host is installed with Wireshark and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to the Wireshark version 1.6.6 or later, For updates refer to http://www.wireshark.org/download
The flaw is due to an error in the IEEE 802.11 dissector can be exploited to cause an infinite loop via a specially crafted packet.
Wireshark versions 1.6.x before 1.6.6 on Mac OS X
- Firefox Browser designMode Null Pointer Dereference DoS Vulnerability - Win
- ISC BIND 9 'RRSIG' Record Type Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Wireshark PPP And NFS Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Wireshark IKE Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Hummingbird Connectivity FTP service XCWD Overflow