This host is installed with Wireshark and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to the Wireshark version 1.6.6 or later, For updates refer to http://www.wireshark.org/download
The flaw is due to an error in the IEEE 802.11 dissector can be exploited to cause an infinite loop via a specially crafted packet.
Wireshark versions 1.6.x before 1.6.6 on Mac OS X
- Wireshark IEEE 802.11 Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Cisco VPN Client for Windows 'StartServiceCtrlDispatche' Local Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Malwarebytes-Anti-Exploit Denial Of Service (Windows)
- Sun VirtualBox or xVM VirtualBox Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Samba 'client/mount.cifs.c' Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability