This host is installed with Wireshark and is prone to multiple denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to the Wireshark version 1.4.13, 1.6.8 or later, For updates refer to http://www.wireshark.org/download
- Errors in the ANSI MAP, ASF, BACapp, Bluetooth HCI, IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.3, LTP, and R3 dissectors can be exploited to cause infinite loops via specially crafted packets. - An error in the DIAMETER dissector does not properly allocate memory and can be exploited to cause a crash via a specially crafted packet.
Wireshark versions 1.4.x before 1.4.13 and 1.6.x before 1.6.8 on Windows
CVE CVE-2012-2392, CVE-2012-2393, CVE-2012-3825, CVE-2012-3826
CVSS Base Score: 3.3
- Perl Denial of Service Vulnerability Jan 2015 (Windows)
- Sun VirtualBox or xVM VirtualBox Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Linux)
- Microsoft IIS FTP Server 'ls' Command DOS Vulnerability
- OpenOffice senddoc Insecure Temporary File Creation Vulnerability (Win)
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Unspecified Denial of Service Vulnerability (Mac OS X)