This host is installed with Wireshark and is prone to denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to the Wireshark version 1.4.14, 1.6.9, 1.8.1 or later, For updates refer to http://www.wireshark.org/download
Erros within the PPP and 'epan/dissectors/packet-nfs.c' in the NFS dissector can be exploited to cause a crash via specially crafted packets.
Wireshark versions 1.4.x before 1.4.14, 1.6.x before 1.6.9 and 1.8.x before 1.8.1 on Mac OS X
Updated on 2015-03-25
- ISC BIND 9 'RRSIG' Record Type Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Wireshark PPP And NFS Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Wireshark SigComp Universal Decompressor Virtual Machine dissector DOS Vulnerability (Win)
- Firefox Browser designMode Null Pointer Dereference DoS Vulnerability - Linux
- PHP 'mbstring.func_overload' DoS Vulnerability