This host is installed with Wireshark and is prone to denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to the Wireshark version 1.4.14, 1.6.9, 1.8.1 or later, For updates refer to http://www.wireshark.org/download
Erros within the PPP and 'epan/dissectors/packet-nfs.c' in the NFS dissector can be exploited to cause a crash via specially crafted packets.
Wireshark versions 1.4.x before 1.4.14, 1.6.x before 1.6.9 and 1.8.x before 1.8.1 on Mac OS X
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Malwarebytes-Anti-Exploit Denial Of Service (Windows)
- Firefox Browser designMode Null Pointer Dereference DoS Vulnerability - Linux
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Unspecified Denial of Service Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Microsoft IIS FTP Server 'ls' Command DOS Vulnerability
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Local Denial of Service Vulnerability-01 Oct2013 (Mac OS X)