This host is installed with Wireshark and is prone to denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to the Wireshark version 1.4.14, 1.6.9, 1.8.1 or later, For updates refer to http://www.wireshark.org/download
Erros within the PPP and 'epan/dissectors/packet-nfs.c' in the NFS dissector can be exploited to cause a crash via specially crafted packets.
Wireshark versions 1.4.x before 1.4.14, 1.6.x before 1.6.9 and 1.8.x before 1.8.1 on Windows
Updated on 2015-03-25
- TYPSoft FTP Server 'APPE' and 'DELE' Commands DOS Vulnerability
- Firefox Browser designMode Null Pointer Dereference DoS Vulnerability - Win
- Firefox Browser designMode Null Pointer Dereference DoS Vulnerability - Linux
- Wireshark Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - July 12 (Mac OS X)
- PHP pdo_sql_parser.re 'PDO' extension DoS vulnerability (Windows)