flash-album-gallery plug-in for WordPress is prone to a cross-site- scripting vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user- supplied data. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks.
- Contenido CMS Multiple Parameter Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Fingerprint web server with favicon.ico
- Bugzilla Group Selection During Bug Creation Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat mod_jk Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- phpBB 'includes/message_parser.php' HTML Injection Vulnerability