This host is running WordPress with Sharebar plugin and is prone to sql injection and cross site scripting vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause SQL Injection attack and gain sensitive information or insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaws are due to improper validation of user supplied input to, - 'status' parameter to /wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar-admin.php'. - 'status' parameter to /wp-admin/options-general.php (when 'page' is set to 'Sharebar'), which allows attacker to manipulate SQL queries by injecting arbitrary SQL code.
WordPress Sharebar version 1.2.3 and prior
- ASAS Server End User Self Service (EUSS) SQL Injection Vulnerability
- AproxEngine Multiple Remote Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- Ad Manager Pro Multiple SQL Injection And XSS Vulnerabilities
- Advantech Studio 'NTWebServer.exe' Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Adobe ColdFusion Information Disclosure Vulnerability