According to its version number, the remote WS_FTP server is vulnerable to a remote denial of service. There is an error in the parsing of file paths. Exploitation of this flaw may cause a vulnerable system to use a large amount of CPU resources. Successful exploitation requires that the user has been authenticated. ** OVS only checked the version number in the server banner
Upgrade to the latest version of this software.
- freeFTPD PASS Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- XM Easy Personal FTP Server 'TYPE' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Golden FTP Server 'DELE' Command Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- TYPSoft FTP Server 'ABORT' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Home FTP Server 'SITE INDEX' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability