This host is running Xerver HTTP Server and is prone to the Denial of Service Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to cause Denial of Service or execute arbitrary code. Impact Level: Application/System
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to improper validation of user supplied input passed to HTTP server port via Web Administration Wizard. An attacker can set HTTP Server port to any kind of letter combination causing server crash.
Xerver version 4.32 and prior on all platforms.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Serva32 Directory Traversal and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Apache Open For Business Weak Password security check
- Lighttpd 'mod_userdir' Case Sensitive Comparison Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Kolibri Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache Traffic Server Synthetic Health Checks Remote DoS Vulnerability