Xerver is prone to multiple vulnerabilities including source code disclosure, denial of service, security bypass, and directory- traversal issues. Successfully exploiting these issues may allow an attacker to disclose sensitive information, bypass certain security-restrictions, perform denial-of-service attacker or execute arbitrary binaries. These issues affect Xerver versions up to and including 4.32.
CVSS Base Score: 5.0
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- bozohttpd Security Bypass Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- httpdx Space Character Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Cherokee Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability