XM Easy Personal FTP Server is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. This issue allows remote attackers to crash affected FTP servers, denying service to legitimate users. XM Easy Personal FTP Server 5.8.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Core FTP Server 'Type' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- NcFTPD Symbolic Link Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- RaidenFTPD Unauthorized File Access flaw
- Wing FTP Server Versions Prior to 3.4.1 Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- pyftpdlib FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities