This host is installed with Yahoo! Messenger and is prone to integer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to a heap-based buffer overflow via a specially crafted JPG file. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Yahoo! Messenger version 188.8.131.52 or later For updates refer to http://messenger.yahoo.com/download/
The flaw is due to an integer overflow error in the 'CYImage::LoadJPG()' method (YImage.dll) when allocating memory using the image dimension values.
Yahoo! Messenger version prior to 184.108.40.206 on Windows.
- IpTools Tiny TCP/IP Servers Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Trend Micro OfficeScan URL Filtering Engine Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- XnView Multiple Image Decompression Heap Overflow Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- VLC Media Player USF and Text Subtitles Decoders BOF Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Gabset Media Player Classic Integer Overflow Vulnerability