According to its version number, the remote version of Zervit HTTP server is prone to a denial-of-service vulnerability because it fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input. Attackers can exploit this issue to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users. Zervit 0.3 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- BadBlue invalid null byte vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities
- F*EX (Frams's Fast File EXchange) Multiple XSS Vulnerabilities
- HServer Webserver Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_dav_svn' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)