Zeus Web Server is prone to a buffer-overflow vulnerability because the application fails to perform adequate boundary checks on user- supplied data. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition. Versions prior to Zeus Web Server 4.3r5 are vulnerable.
- Ezhometech Ezserver Long 'GET' Request Stack Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache Remote Command Execution via .bat files
- Apache Open For Business Weak Password security check
- Microsoft Windows Media Services ISAPI Extension Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- CoreHTTP CGI Support Remote Command Execution Vulnerability