Zeus Web Server is prone to a buffer-overflow vulnerability because the application fails to perform adequate boundary checks on user- supplied data. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition. Versions prior to Zeus Web Server 4.3r5 are vulnerable.
- nginx HTTP Request Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache Open For Business Weak Password security check
- Null HTTPd Server Content-Length HTTP Header Buffer overflow Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities - (Jan2012)
- Ezhometech Ezserver Long 'GET' Request Stack Overflow Vulnerability