Ziproxy is prone to multiple integer-overflow vulnerabilities because it fails to properly validate user-supplied data. Successful exploits may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of the application. Failed exploit attempts will likely result in denial-of-service conditions. Ziproxy 3.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Yahoo Messenger JPG Photo Sharing Integer Overflow Vulnerability
- IpTools Tiny TCP/IP Servers Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL 'COM_FIELD_LIST' Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- UnrealIRCd User Authentication Buffer Overflow Vulnerability