The host is running Ziproxy server and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploits may allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the system with elevated privileges or cause the application to crash. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to the latest version of Ziproxy 3.1.1 or later, For updates refer to http://sourceforge.net/projects/ziproxy/files/
The flaw is caused by a heap overflow error in the PNG decoder when processing malformed data, which could be exploited by attackers to crash an affected server or execute arbitrary code via a specially crafted PNG image.
Ziproxy version 3.1.0
- VLC Media Player '.RM' File BOF Vulnerability (Linux)
- Firebird Relational Database CNCT Group Number Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Win)
- Novell Groupwise Client ActiveX Control Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Novell File Reporter 'SRS' Tag Arbitrary File Deletion Vulnerability
- VLC Media Player Stack Overflow Vulnerability (Lin-Mar09)