The host is running Ziproxy server and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploits may allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the system with elevated privileges or cause the application to crash. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to the latest version of Ziproxy 3.1.1 or later, For updates refer to http://sourceforge.net/projects/ziproxy/files/
The flaw is caused by a heap overflow error in the PNG decoder when processing malformed data, which could be exploited by attackers to crash an affected server or execute arbitrary code via a specially crafted PNG image.
Ziproxy version 3.1.0
- Freefloat FTP Server Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IrfanView JPEG-2000 Plugin Remote Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Disk Pulse Server Stack Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- KMPlayer '.mp3' File Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- VLC Media Player 'MP4_ReadBox_skcr()' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)