This host is running Ziproxy server and is prone to security bypass vulnerability.
This can be exploited to restrict websites or bypass a browser's security context protection mechanism by sending HTTP requests with forged HTTP Host header. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Ziproxy version 3.1.0 or later, For updates refer to http://ziproxy.sourceforge.net/
This vulnerability arises because ziproxy depends on HTTP Host headers to determine the remote endpoints while acting as a transparent proxy.
Ziproxy version 2.6.0 and prior on Linux.
- Allied Telesyn Router/Switch found with default password
- HP Linux Imaging and Printing System Security Bypass Vulnerability
- VMware Products Guest Privilege Escalation Vulnerability - Nov09 (Win)
- VMware Tools Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Win)
- Avaya P330 Stackable Switch found with default password