Zope is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because the application fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may help the attacker steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. The issue affects versions prior to Zope 2.12.3, 2.11.6, 2.10.11, 2.9.12, and 2.8.12.
The vendor has released updates. Please see the references for details.
- Lil' HTTP Server Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration Console DoS vulnerability
- F*EX (Frams's Fast File EXchange) Multiple XSS Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Acme thttpd and mini_httpd Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability