- Adobe Flex is an open source application framework for building and maintaining expressive web applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops, and devices. A potential cross-site scripting vulnerability has been identified in code used by the Flex 3 History Management feature. It is recommended that developers who have History Management enabled in applications developed with Flex 3 update their deployed applications and development environments with the instructions provided below.
- Adobe Flex 3 users (both Flex 3 SDK and Flex Builder 3) should update their product installations with the Flex 3.0.2 SDK update.
- WordPress Plugin Twitter Button by BestWebSoft Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.36)
- WordPress Plugin Basic Dev Tools Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Custom Fields Search Cross-Site Scripting (0.3.28)
- WordPress Plugin Grand Flagallery-Photo Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (2.70)
- WordPress Plugin View All Post's Pages Cross-Site Scripting (0.9)