- Adobe Flex is an open source application framework for building and maintaining expressive web applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops, and devices. A potential cross-site scripting vulnerability has been identified in code used by the Flex 3 History Management feature. It is recommended that developers who have History Management enabled in applications developed with Flex 3 update their deployed applications and development environments with the instructions provided below.
- Adobe Flex 3 users (both Flex 3 SDK and Flex Builder 3) should update their product installations with the Flex 3.0.2 SDK update.
- WordPress Plugin WordPress SEO by Yoast Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Add Link to Facebook Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.7)
- WordPress Plugin qTranslate Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.39)
- WordPress 4.4.x Same Origin Method Execution (SOME) Vulnerability (4.4 - 4.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP-VR-view-Add Photo Sphere, 360 video to WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.6)