- Adobe Flex is an open source application framework for building and maintaining expressive web applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops, and devices. A potential cross-site scripting vulnerability has been identified in code used by the Flex 3 History Management feature. It is recommended that developers who have History Management enabled in applications developed with Flex 3 update their deployed applications and development environments with the instructions provided below.
- Adobe Flex 3 users (both Flex 3 SDK and Flex Builder 3) should update their product installations with the Flex 3.0.2 SDK update.
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form 7 International Sms Integration Cross-Site Scripting (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Statistics Cross-Site Scripting (9.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin YOP Poll Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.9.1)
- WordPress Plugin Live Streaming/Broadcast Live Video Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.25.3)
- WordPress Plugin Ajax Calendar 'example.php' Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)