- Adobe Flex is an open source application framework for building and maintaining expressive web applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops, and devices. A potential cross-site scripting vulnerability has been identified in code used by the Flex 3 History Management feature. It is recommended that developers who have History Management enabled in applications developed with Flex 3 update their deployed applications and development environments with the instructions provided below.
- Adobe Flex 3 users (both Flex 3 SDK and Flex Builder 3) should update their product installations with the Flex 3.0.2 SDK update.
- WordPress Plugin SEO Rank Reporter Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Google Maps Cross-Site Scripting (7.10.41)
- WordPress Plugin Spam protection, AntiSpam, FireWall by CleanTalk Cross-Site Scripting (5.21)
- WordPress Plugin Sharebar Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Quotes and Tips by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.19)