- Adobe Flex is an open source application framework for building and maintaining expressive web applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops, and devices. A potential cross-site scripting vulnerability has been identified in code used by the Flex 3 History Management feature. It is recommended that developers who have History Management enabled in applications developed with Flex 3 update their deployed applications and development environments with the instructions provided below.
- Adobe Flex 3 users (both Flex 3 SDK and Flex Builder 3) should update their product installations with the Flex 3.0.2 SDK update.
- WordPress Plugin Paid Memberships Pro Cross-Site Scripting (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin Media Library Categories Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Comment Attachment Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.5)
- WordPress Plugin Events Manager Extended Multiple HTML Injection Vulnerabilities (3.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Sabre 'tools.php' Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.0)