- Adobe Flex is an open source application framework for building and maintaining expressive web applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops, and devices. A potential cross-site scripting vulnerability has been identified in code used by the Flex 3 History Management feature. It is recommended that developers who have History Management enabled in applications developed with Flex 3 update their deployed applications and development environments with the instructions provided below.
- Adobe Flex 3 users (both Flex 3 SDK and Flex Builder 3) should update their product installations with the Flex 3.0.2 SDK update.
- WordPress Plugin VaultPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.7)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Edit Activity Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.5)
- WordPress 3.x persistent script injection
- WordPress Plugin WP Security Audit Log Cross-Site Scripting (2.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin YOP Poll Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.9.1)