- Adobe Flex is an open source application framework for building and maintaining expressive web applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops, and devices. A potential cross-site scripting vulnerability has been identified in code used by the Flex 3 History Management feature. It is recommended that developers who have History Management enabled in applications developed with Flex 3 update their deployed applications and development environments with the instructions provided below.
- Adobe Flex 3 users (both Flex 3 SDK and Flex Builder 3) should update their product installations with the Flex 3.0.2 SDK update.
- WordPress Plugin View All Post's Pages Cross-Site Scripting (0.9)
- WordPress Plugin s2member Secure File Browser Cross-Site Scripting (0.4.16)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Ultra Simple Paypal Shopping Cart Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin Wordfence Security-Firewall & Malware Scan Cross-Site Scripting (3.8.6)
- Joomla! Core Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.5.0 - 3.9.1)