This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
By sending a specially crafted request followed by a reset packet it is possible to trigger a vulnerability in Apache mod_isapi that will unload the target ISAPI module from memory. However function pointers still remain in memory and are called when published ISAPI functions are referenced. This results in a dangling pointer vulnerability.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.2.14 on Windows platform).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin BackupBuddy Multiple Vulnerabilities (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin 3D Banner Rotator 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Wordfence Security Multiple Vulnerabilities (5.2.4)
- Microsoft SQL Server weak password encryption vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.12)