This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
By sending a specially crafted request followed by a reset packet it is possible to trigger a vulnerability in Apache mod_isapi that will unload the target ISAPI module from memory. However function pointers still remain in memory and are called when published ISAPI functions are referenced. This results in a dangling pointer vulnerability.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.2.14 on Windows platform).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- Drupal Core 8.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (8.0.0 - 8.2.6)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Login Page Customizer-LoginPress Unspecified Vulnerability (1.1.15)
- WordPress Plugin Spam Free WordPress Security Bypass (1.9.2)
- WordPress Plugin Wp Multiple Meta Box SQL Injection (1.0.0)
- WordPress 4.4 Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (4.4 - 4.4)