This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
By sending a specially crafted request followed by a reset packet it is possible to trigger a vulnerability in Apache mod_isapi that will unload the target ISAPI module from memory. However function pointers still remain in memory and are called when published ISAPI functions are referenced. This results in a dangling pointer vulnerability.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.2.14 on Windows platform).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin A Page Flip Book 'pageflipbook_language' Parameter Local File Include (2.3)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Information Disclosure (3.7.0 - 3.8.1)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Survey & Poll SQL Injection (1.1.91)
- WordPress Plugin Flamingo Code Injection (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Register Plus 'wp-login.php' Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.5.1)