This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
By sending a specially crafted request followed by a reset packet it is possible to trigger a vulnerability in Apache mod_isapi that will unload the target ISAPI module from memory. However function pointers still remain in memory and are called when published ISAPI functions are referenced. This results in a dangling pointer vulnerability.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.2.14 on Windows platform).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress 4.5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.5 - 4.5.9)
- WordPress Plugin Table Maker Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.7)
- WordPress Plugin Windows Desktop and iPhone Photo Uploader Arbitrary File Upload (1.8)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.3.5)
- WordPress 3.3.2 Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.3 - 3.3.2)